The Association has three types of Membership grade:
As a Member you can:
- Vote at General Meetings of the Association and have your say in how the Association and the site is run
- Become a Tenant and rent an allotment plot from the Association
- Be considered to take on the Tenancy of a family member's plot in the event of their death
- Be issued with a site key - £25 deposit required
- Walk around the site unsupervised
- Purchase items from our Shop in person or online at https://shop.araa.org.uk
We would encourage anyone who is a regular visitor to site to become a Member.
The fee for this grade is £5 per calendar year. However, at the moment we are in the process of changing our Membership and Tenancy year to begin in October. Therefore, the membership fee is currently £3.75.
You can easily become a Member by completing the forms and paying £3.75 using our secure signup page at https://renew.araa.org.uk/subscribe/member.
As an Associate you can:
The fee for this grade is £1. Membership Agreement forms are available from the Shop.
We are very lucky to have a number of local business partners without whom many of the projects the Association has completed in recent years would have taken longer, cost more or simply would have not started. If your organisation is interested in becoming a Corporate Member please email corporate [at] araa.org.uk.